Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all!

Resolutions for this year? Well, many of them pertain to my painting, but in regards to knitting I hope to continue to experiment and try new things. I also resolve to finally get my Etsy shop up and running - this month (yeah, right). Besides wanting to finish a few of these little ipod/camera bags before I start listing products, I also have a few basic striped bags completed where I was trying out different shapes (shapes I will eventually repeat with other colorwork). Stay tuned....

I have finished the small ipod bag I was working on - I will post pictures once it is done blocking and I add the button (how I hate finishing work!). I did some experimenting as I was working on it, so it is not perfect enough to offer for sale. I guess I will just have to keep this one for myself and my digital camera ;-) Sorry all.

I have already designed a new bag and have cast on. I think I have figured out the optimal number of stitches to make it the right size to fit an ipod classic. Now let's see if I can count correctly this time around.

Photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment