Sunday, October 23, 2011

New Hat!

Just a quick post to show off my newest listing in my ShirleyKnits Etsy shop:

The listing is here.

I've been enjoying making these hats! The colorwork is fun, and the I like the colors of the cotton yarn. They have sold really well in local shows, but not as well online for some reason  ;-(  I am working on a new one in wool to see if that might be more popular among my internet customers.

I haven't been listing as quickly in my ShirleyKnits shop. I have decided to discipline myself to painting every day and the paint has kind of taken over most everything. (If you want to see what I have been up to, you can see my daily painting blog here.) What new knitted items I was finishing were selling locally without even making it to my Etsy shop. I hope to get a few more things listed before the holidays and hope for a few holiday sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment